YK:n väestörahasto UNFPA:n Kööpenhaminan toimisto hakee harjoittelijaa 29.1.-29.5.2018 väliselle ajalle. Hakemuksen voi lähettää 31.10. mennessä osoitteeseen: nordic.office [ät] unfpa.org.
Ilmoitus alla englanniksi.
Who we are
UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund is the world's largest organization supporting population and reproductive health programmes in developing countries. The UNFPA Nordic Office serves to liaise with key external partners including governments, parliaments, NGOs and media in the Nordic countries.
Analysis / Communication / Media related assignments:
- Political analysis; updating donor profiles of countries covered by UNFPA Nordic Office with emphasis on ODA policies and the UNFPA mandate
- Media monitoring in all the countries covered by the Nordic Office; Preparing electronic newsletters to partners in the Nordic countries as wellas internally in UNFPA
- Translation and drafting of articles, op-eds and other journalistic work;
- Manage UNFPA Nordic Office social media accounts;
- Undertake presentations for groups of students;
- Update contact database of key partners in the Nordic countries.
- Assist in the planning of high-level visits / travels;
- Assist in organizing logistics and communication in relation to events and seminars;
- Assist in other related duties as required, including administrative tasks and possibly support to joint activities with the UN agencies in Copenhagen.
- Student of Political Science / International Relations / Development Studies / Public Health / Communication, or related field;
- Interest in development and gender issues and particularly, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR);
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Office software package, content management of webpages and social media skills);
- Knowledge of InDesign and/or photoediting is an asset;
- Experience with public information work, events, campaigns and outreach;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams;
- Fluency in a Nordic language and fluency in English is mandatory,knowledge of other Nordic languages is an asset.
Please send your application with cover letter and CV in one pdf-file (named firstname and lastname) by email to nordic.office [ät] unfpa.org, no later than 31 October. Write “Application internship” in the subject line of the email. Please note that only students who are enrolled in a university programme during the time of the internship are eligible applicants. The internship is unpaid.