Espoossa sijaitsevaan uuteen YK:n teknologia ja innovaatiolaboratorioon (United Nations Technology Innovation Lab, UNTIL) haetaan työntekijää.
Lisätietoja ja hakuohjeet täällä. Tehtävänkuvaus alla.
This position is located in the United Nations Technology Innovation Labs (UNTIL) Finland under the Global Services Division (GSD) of the Office of Information and Communication Technology. The Programme management officer reports to the Chief of the UNTIL programme. The incumbent will be responsible to act as the focal point for the establishment and operationalization of the UN lab in Espoo.
Within delegated authority, the programme management officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversees the design and operationalization of UNTIL Finland objectives; manages/oversees multiple, concurrent and often disparate tasks for projects that involve cutting-edge innovative applications.
- Reviews project plans, schedules, and budgets on the UNTIL programmes. Identifies appropriate human and technical resources to complete the project. Evaluates project risk factors, escalating project issues, and develops solutions to projects issues.
- Conducts activities around setting up the lab and preparing project briefs and other programme documentation around programme initiation.
- Submits regular reports on the initiation activities of UNTIL Finland to OICT.
- Works on new partnerships and enhances existing partnerships between UNTIL and other stakeholders to strengthen effectiveness and efficiency of the programme deliverables.
- Oversees UNTIL’s communication strategy. Prepares, updates and develops communication material.
Hosted Entities: OICT
Job categories: Programme Management
Vacancy code: VA/2018/B5004/15555
Department/office: ECR, NYSC, UNDG portfolio
Duty station: Espoo, Finland
Contract type: Temporary Appointment
Contract level: TA - P4
Duration: 6 Months
Application period: 09-May-2018 to 23-May-2018
Applications to vacancies must be received before midnight Copenhagen time (CET) on the closing date of the announcement.